Thanksgiving 2022 (T-27 days)

 Post is going up late but it's still Thanksgiving in the States so I'm still giving thanks. 

A few things I'm grateful for this year:

1) Having the resources to be able to travel and to see the things and people I seen this year. Even in the midst of a recession, being jobless as a student, having time, savings and minimal expenses is a privilege that I recognize and am so thankful for.

2) The unconditional generosity that I have received from so many people around me. Whether in emotional support, friendship, food, a place to sleep, and so many more, I have received so much (my karma is so deep in debt, I need to settle down soon so I can begin to pay it back heh). In other words, I am so blessed. 

3) Family - hopefully one day we won't be split across 4 different time zones spanning 18 hours of time differences, but I'm eternally grateful for the bonds that still somehow remain strong even with the years and distance apart. 

4) Ultimate Frisbee - this community has provided an international family and connections (as well as exercise!) wherever I go. This year I had the privilege of playing the most ultimate I have in quite some time: making new friends and seeing old friends, representing some countries in some cool tournaments, and having a blast in general.  

There's so much more, but I'm bad at lists. 

No comments:

Post a Comment